INCENTIVE UPDATE PRICING GOOD UNTIL JUNE 1
- For Update (a “restatement”) of any Prior Bronze Edition (prior clients only)
- ONLY $49 for our fully updated Bronze Trust and Owner’s Guide
- For Upgrade of any prior Gun Trust Edition to 2017 Silver Edition
- $400 to update your prior Bronze to 2017 Silver
- For Update of any Prior Silver Edition to a 2017 Silver Edition
- $250 to update your prior Silver to 2017 Silver
NOTE: 2016 Silver or Gold Editions created after June 1, 2016 may not require an update.
NEW BRONZE EDITION (ONLINE FOR WA, OR, AK, ID):
- $149 for a 2017 Bronze Trust
NEW SILVER EDITION:
- $650 for a new single individual gun trust*
- $750 for our new married individual gun trust
*Receive a $125 discount if you attend a group delivery instead of as an individual!
NEW GOLD EDITION: Custom designed, so call for a consultation to discuss.
- Gold Edition offers all our bells and whistles so we need to discuss your goals.
- Multistate collections
- Multi-generational collections
- Trust Protector provisions
- Medicaid Trust Planning (Irrevocable Version)
- Charitable Legacy and/or Annuity Planning
ALL 2017 PLANS INCLUDE LIMITED 41F FORM SUPPORT
WE CAN HELP WITH ALMOST EVERY LEGAL MATTER
We are lawyers, not just gun lawyers.
If you or anyone you know has a legal issue, please call us to see if we can help. There is no charge for an inquiry. We will figure out how to help or will do our best to help you find you an attorney anywhere in the U.S. to help you.
Discounted Gun Law Services
We offer a reduced hourly rate for most gun law matters of $175/hr. depending on the matter. Just let us know what your issue is, and before the clock starts running we will confirm a fair and reasonable fee to help you.*
*We reserve the right to quote a fair and reasonable fee (hourly, fixed, or other) based on the Rules of Professional Conduct where our representation occurs. Generally a written fee agreement is required.