2019 RESPONSIBLE PERSON AMENDMENT (Trusts before 7/18/2019)
- 2019 Bronze Trust Restatement
- Fully restates your Bronze Trust and Owner’s Guide.
- If your Gun Trust was created prior to 2019, it is ONLY $49.97 to update your prior Bronze Trust to the Summer 2019 Edition! This is a new version with updated language coordinated with NFA Division.
- If your Gun Trust was created any time during 2019, there is NO CHARGE for the Restatement.
- 2019 Silver/Gold Amendment
- Amends Article Two with 2019 approved language to fix a 2019 “kickback” for a prior approved trust.
- If your Gun Trust was created prior to 2019, it is ONLY $49.97 for the amended Lifetime Beneficiary/Responsible Person language.
- If your Gun Trust was created anytime during 2019, there is NO CHARGE to provide a Summer 2019 Amendment.
- NOTE: FULL RESTATEMENT is recommended for trusts created prior to 2016. All trusts were reviewed and rewritten in that year, adding new guidance, state law references, fixing bugs/language and adding new forms.
NOTE: ALL Trusts or Amendments created before 7/18/2019 that are pending approval require newly updated language to comply with additional July NFA Division guidance concerning the 41F definition of “Responsible Person”.
Per ATF guidance a trust amendment should be provided only AFTER a kickback is received. An amendment will be provided free of charge to clients who created a trust or amendment anytime in 2019 that contained prior-approved language.
Gun law, and gun trust design, changes constantly as federal and state law change. If you desire the most current trust language and a consultation with us please consider restatement of your trust once you have no pending transfers.
2019 GUN TRUSTS (Original or Restatement of a Prior Trust)
BRONZE EDITION TRUST (ONLINE FOR WA, OR, AK, ID):
- $149 for a 2019 New Bronze Trust.
- $49.97 to fully restate any prior Bronze Trust to the 2019 Edition (this applies to Gun Trusts created prior to 2019).
- No Charge to fully restate your Bronze Trust that was created anytime during 2019.
SILVER EDITION TRUST:
- $650 for a new single individual gun trust*
- $750 for our new married individual gun trust
- $250 to for a complete restatement of any prior Silver Trust to 2019 Edition!
- $49.97 to provide you with an Amendment to you Silver Gun Trust (this applies to Gun Trusts created prior to 2019).
- No Charge to provide you with an Amendment to your Silver Trust that was created anytime during 2019.
*Receive a $125 discount if you attend a group delivery instead of as an individual!
GOLD EDITION TRUST: Custom designed, so call for a consultation to discuss. Fees start at $1,500.00.
- Gold Edition offers all our bells and whistles so we need to discuss your goals.
- Multistate collections
- Multi-generational collections
- Trust Protector provisions
- Medicaid Trust Planning (Irrevocable Version)
- Charitable Legacy and/or Annuity Planning
WE CAN HELP WITH ALMOST EVERY LEGAL MATTER
We are lawyers, not just gun lawyers.
When anyone you know has a legal issue, we are here to help. There is no charge for an inquiry. We will figure out how to help or will do our best to help you find you an attorney anywhere in the U.S. to help you.
Need Estate or Business Legal Services?
If we draft your Will or Living Trust along with or after you created your gun trust with us, ask about our Client Loyalty discount program to see if it applies.
Discounted Gun Law Services
Have an ATF or NFA Branch issue? We offer a reduced hourly rate for many gun trust matters of $175/hr., depending on the matter. Before our clock starts running you can let us know what the issue is and we will confirm a fair and reasonable fee to help you.*
*We reserve the right to quote a fair and reasonable fee (hourly, fixed, or other) based on the Rules of Professional Conduct where our representation occurs. Generally a written fee agreement is required.