We spent over a year working with government and industry experts to bring you our 2019 GUN DOCX® SYSTEM. Every aspect of the system was reworked to protect you from experiencing an “accidental felony.”
APPLY “DENNIS’S RULE”: “It’s a crime for any other person to have access to my firearm unless it’s not.”
Allowing ANY other person access to your firearms creates risk of criminal liability under both federal AND state law if you get “possession” and “transfer” wrong.
Do you need to update your system?* Ask yourself these questions:
- Are State and Federal gun laws more or less complex than last year or the year before?
- Do you KNOW all the definitions of possession, transfer firearm, and person in gun law?
- Do you have CURRENT written guidance in place?
- Are the right individuals appointed to take over your firearms if you are disabled or die?
- Are the right people going to inherit your firearms?
REMEMBER – A current Gun Trust is a little “insurance” that goes a long way.
BENEFITS OF OUR 2019 GUN TRUST EDITIONS
We spent hundreds of hours over the last year rewriting and updating every Gun Docx® Trust Edition. We received and solicited input from BATFE and gun law attorneys, including the most recognized and published legal gun law scholar in the industry, in order to help protect you, your loved ones, and preserve your prized firearms collection. AVOID an accidental felony!
- PEACE OF MIND.
- NEW AND UPDATED Federal AND State law definitions
- NEW AND UPDATED trust guidance and forms
- ONE (1) YEAR of 41F FORM HELP. Simply give us a call or send an email (with any ATF correspondence.) We will consult on required actions.