NW GUN LAW GROUP
LIMITED LEGAL SERVICES AGREEMENT
THIS LIMITED LEGAL SERVICES AGREEMENT GOVERNS OUR REPRESENTATION AS YOUR ATTORNEYS. Legal services are limited to those services expressly described below. Payment for services is consent to the express terms of this agreement. Do not proceed if you do not agree. Please contact our office to discuss this limited legal services agreement or any other legal needs.
- Attorney-Client Your completion of an online order and payment for a Bronze Edition (Bronze or Bronze+) Gun Trust establishes a Attorney-Client relationship with the Northwest Gun Law Group (ATTORNEY) limited to the scope of work set forth in writing below. This Agreement fully sets forth the terms of your legal representation. We are referred to as ATTORNEY and you are referred to as CLIENT in this Agreement.
- Scope of Work and Limitations on ATTORNEY agrees to provide a “gun trust” called a Bronze Edition Gun Trust to be created in the selected state. This is a special type of revocable living trust intended for CLIENT use in lawfully acquiring, possessing, holding, and transferring lawfully possessed National Firearms Act (NFA) firearms of the Trust in the state where the trust is created or is being administered. CLIENT intends to administer the Trust and its Trust property in accordance with federal and state law and any regulations thereunder for CLIENT benefit and possibly others during his or her life, and to provide for lawful administration by a Successor Trustee should CLIENT become incapacitated or die.
- This Trust is solely intended for CLIENT’s benefit and to lawfully administer Trust NFA firearms in Washington CLIENT should NOT execute this trust otherwise and should contact ATTORNEY for consultation.
- CLIENT is advised to separately execute a Will or Living Trust plan and/or such other legal instruments necessary to accomplish CLIENT’s general estate planning
- The original Bronze relies on estate planning documents or state law to ascertain Successor Trustees and Remainder Beneficiaries. Bronze+ provides Exhibits to appoint one or more Successor Trustees and name one or more Remainder Beneficiaries of the Trust. Provisions in both versions provide for reliance on other estate planning documents or state law as required.
- CLIENT can amend the trust at any time; revocation requires prior compliance with local, state and/or federal
Upon completion of the online order and payment of the fee, CLIENT is entitled to the following legal services ONLY:
- Receipt of a single electronic copy of a Gun Docx Bronze+ Trust with certain ancillary, which may include a Bronze+ User Guide and a copy of the Limited Attorney Representation Agreement;
- Reasonable consultation with CLIENT at ATTORNEY’s sole and absolute discretion, may be made available without charge to help client execute the trust or its language.
- Additional fees may be charged for consultation or additional legal work. CLIENT is under no obligation to pay additional fees unless agreed to in writing.
CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT TO AGREEMENT
By completing my online order and by paying the fee, I agree and understand that I am entitled ONLY to the described legal services and that ATTORNEY is under no obligation to consult with me, to provide additional documents, or to take any action on my behalf without additional payment as agreed in writing between us.
I acknowledge that my Bronze Edition Trust must be signed by me in front of a Notary Public, which service is not provided by ATTORNEY. I agree that submitting my online order and payment constitute my signature for purposes of entering into this Agreement according to its terms and that this Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties without reference to any other understanding, oral or written.
NORTHWEST GUN LAW GROUP
LEGAL SERVICES AGREEMENT