This class involves self-defense scenarios that are common (Public Spaces / Vehicles / Home). There is little “classroom” instruction in the Citizen Defender ™ Program. It’s “hands-on” training designed to help you get the best possible result in selected self-defense situations, and prepares the “Citizen Defender” to understand and apply the law in the event of a confrontation.
Course 100 scenario-based training is designed to teach:
- Lawful self-defense at home, around your vehicle and in public spaces;
- Application of firearms fundamentals under highly compressed and chaotic environments
- Techniques to maintain critical thinking and problem solving skills while under stress;
- How understanding and applying the law to common scenarios that could end with a ‘shoot vs. no-shoot’ decision can protect YOU and OTHERS
STUDENTS / INSTRUCTORS: A MAX OF 20 Students per Group / 1-2 Firearms and 1 Attorney Instructor per Group
TIME & COST: 2.5 hours / $100
DATE: TBD Spring-Summer 2014
TWO CLASSES OFFERED:
- 1st Group: 0900 – 1130 hours.
- 2nd Group: 1300 – 1530 hours.
STUDENT REQUIREMENTS: NONE
A QUESTIONNAIRE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU TO COMPLETE.
Please fill out the form below and click SUBMIT. You can pay for the course online with your PayPal account or any Credit Card. Simply click on the Buy Now button below and enter your information. We must receive payment in order to hold your slot!
A training waiver will be required to attend training and will be provided at the event.
Refund requests will be honored until 1 week prior to give us time to fill your slot. After that time, no refunds will be made although in our discretion we may allow participation in another class provided we have room.