That Pesky Form 4! Part 2 

By  Dennis Brislawn

Well, you have to SIGN the Form 4… or do you?

The instructions and the Form seem to indicate you don’t if you use an entity to acquire a silencer or AOW. But the word on the street is that you DO, or you will suffer a kick-back.

We recommend that you fill out Block 15 as follows if you are applying to purchase an NFA firearm under a gun trust:

I, (put your name in this blank), Trustee, (insert trust name)…

At the bottom, following your signature, write “Trustee” to indicate your title/capacity.

About the author 

Dennis Brislawn

Dennis is a partner in Northwest Gun Law Group.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Subscribe to our newsletter now!